Clear all

Poker in the nuclear winter

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@iruleforum)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I know this is a strange title for my first GamblingForums.com thread. But, wait! It gets weirder. Here was my very first Card Player column that explained, in a bizarre but hard-to-forget way, one of the key concepts in poker. The concept is so widely ignored by serious players today that I think a reminder is in order.

Let me know what you think.

-- Mike Caro
the "Mad Genius of Poker"

(@iruleforum)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @iruleforum

I know this is a strange title for my first GamblingForums.com thread. But, wait! It gets weirder. Here was my very first Card Player column that explained, in a bizarre but hard-to-forget way, one of the key concepts in poker. The concept is so widely ignored by serious players today that I think a reminder is in order.

-- Mike Caro

Hey Mike, it's ironic that one of the biggest movies this year was "Frozen!"

ReplyQuote
(@iruleforum)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @iruleforum

-- Mike Caro

NOTE: The link to the article that I wanted you to discuss has apparently been removed. You can always google "poker nuclear winter" if you're curious.

ReplyQuote
(@iruleforum)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, in the conditions of a nuclear winter there is nothing left to do but play poker:)

ReplyQuote
Share: